Monday, March 17, 2014

Review of Kissed by A Vampire by Patricia A. Wolf in this Multi Genre Collecition of Novellas



BLURB:



 Lost in passions Sarah never dreamed possible, she wonders if a seductive encounter could lead to something more. But when Michael stands her up, she realizes it was all a fantasy.

Can a second chance meeting bring back the passions they once felt? Or will his vampire secret destroy everything?


MY REVIEW:

I know this a Collection of Novellas by several authors but I read one so far and am doing a review for Patricia A Wolf with her incredible new novella, Kissed by A Vampire. I absolutely LOVE vampire books, be they novellas or full length novels, so it was no wonder that I was more then thrilled to do a review for Kissed by A Vampire in this lovely Multi-Genre Collection of Novellas.

I really enjoyed this novella. I liked Sarah and how she detests flying especially since I myself do as well. I believe our feet are meant to be firmly on the ground, not flying and risking our lives in a dangerous flying contraption. I also liked her determination and loyalty to her friend who was getting hitched. It was the only reason why she even got on a plane to begin with because she wasn't going to upset her friend.
Michael is such a sweetheart! He is the kind of the gentleman vampire I always expected to read about but most often in most novels, I find out how arrogant and self centered they are. So glad in this novella, the vampire was so totally worth reading about. He is sexy, smart, concerned and a VERY generous and kind person. I like how he didn't want to screw things up with Sarah and made sure she enjoyed herself when they were together.
The sex was sensual and thrilling and made me sigh and groan in several scenes. I give this a FOUR AND A HALF OUT OF FIVE STARS!! A worthy read for sure. I plan on reading the rest of the novellas and hopefully I can get a chance to review them as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment