Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Netgalley ARC Review - His To Love by Stacey Lynn!



BLURB:

In the explosive debut of Stacey Lynn’s irresistible Fireside series, a pair of estranged lovers are reunited by dangerous loyalties—and intoxicating desire.
 
Tyson Blackwell never saw it coming when his Mafia princess girlfriend dumped him and disappeared at the age of eighteen. He never forgot her, either, even after what happened next: the killing of his father, a Detroit PD officer, at the hands of one ofher father’s men. Tyson swore revenge, and now, ten years later, the kid who dreamed of a pro football career is a hard-nosed FBI agent, back in town to take down the Galecki crime family once and for all. But Tyson’s mission gets complicated fast—because going undercover means seducing the only woman he’s ever loved.
 
Gabriella “Blue” Galecki has been in hiding for a decade. She finally comes home to spend time with her terminally ill mother, only to receive a blast from the past when she runs into Tyson. His brooding eyes and electrifying touch still send chills down her spine. But as heir to the family empire, Blue has been promised to another. Caught in a web of deception, she is tempted to pull the trigger on the boldest risk she’s ever taken: trusting Tyson with her life, her body, and her heart.


MY REVIEW:

Fiery passion, sexy characters, and a crackling plot, His To Love is a book that will have me rereading it again and again! I fell in in major like with this cover but the story itself had me falling in love with Miss Stacey Lynn's writing. I loved getting a glimpse in the minds of both hero and heroine. 

Incredibly passionate, His To Love, took me on a sensual ride filled with the love and romance that I adore. Tyson is sexy, smart, strong, and a perfect alpha male while Gabriella is passionate, sweet, strong, and brave. The perfect couple!

I give His To Love a SENSATIONAL FIVE SHOOTING STARS! I loved how breathtaking it was. I couldn't put it down once I started reading and god, I hope to see more books in this series! 



No comments:

Post a Comment