Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Netgalley ARC Review - Text Me, Maybe by Jolyse Barnett!



BLURB:

New to the Big Apple, the last thing Lexie Bloom needs is to fall for two guys at once. Especially when she can’t have either. One is her personal trainer, an Adonis way out of her league. The other? A Brit Lit professor her svelte boss insists she woo for her—via text message, no less. Little does she know, the two are the same man…

Matthew Hennessey is intrigued by his shy new client at the gym. But before he gets the chance to ask her out, he discovers she’s the one crafting the flirty texts sent to him by a woman who wouldn’t know Lord Byron from Lady Gaga. To get to know her better, he allows Lexie to play her role. She may have given up on the idea of romance, but Matthew’s bound and determined to show her love is alive and well in New York City.


MY REVIEW:

Text Me, Maybe was such a unique, yet incredibly fun romance! The theme and plot of this story was so different than your average contemporary romance that it immediately intrigued me and captured my interest. And when I was reading it, I found myself even more enamored with the book. 

Matthew and Lexie were both incredibly fun and great characters. Matthew had me sighing and wishing he were a real life man. Lexie was curvy, determined, smart and beautiful. This romance was so unique and sexy that I can honestly say, I loved the book!

I give Text Me, Maybe a SEXY FUN FOUR AND A HALF SHOOTING STARS! The cover is gorgeous, the story is great, and the romance sweet! A definite MUST CHECK OUT READ. 


No comments:

Post a Comment