Saturday, February 11, 2017

ARC Review - Nine Kinds Of Naughty by Jeanette Grey!



BLURB:

Lexie Bellamy can handle a boardroom. Relationships, however, are a minefield that always blow up. When a business trip takes her to Spain, Lexie knows she'll have no problem closing the deal. But spending uninterrupted one-on-one time with her crazy-hot coworker might be more than she can take.

At the office, Lexie gets to call the shots. But this trip is the perfect opportunity for Dane Huntley to show his gorgeous boss how good it can feel when someone else takes charge... 

Miles away from home, giving in to Dane's naughty commands feels so easy. But when the trip is over, Lexie's determined to go back to their professional relationship. Dane, though, has other ideas. He'll have to prove that what they've found together is real... and he has no intention of letting go. 

MY REVIEW: 

Nine Kinds of Naughty is Nine Kinds of AMAZING! This is one of the most steamiest, sexiest, most breathtaking erotic romances I have ever read and I ADORED it! Lexie and Dane lite up the pages with their sizzling chemistry and every deliciously wicked encounter left me rubbing my legs together and fanning myself constantly. I was so enraptured with the story I didn't realize I was biting my lip until I was questioned about it and THAT just brought to attention that this book had me so hooked and glued to the book, that I did things I never really do.

I loved the writing! Scrumptious, well put together and the plot was beautifully thought out, it is the PERFECT romance for Valentines Day and I HIGHLY think this should easily be in the TOP 10 of MUST read books for this particular holiday. 

Nine Kinds Of Naughty gets a WICKEDLY DELICIOUS FIVE SHOOTING STARS! If you want a romance that steals your breath in a heartbeat and has you singing its praises, than this book IS for you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment