Tuesday, February 28, 2017

ARC Review - Tuesday A Double Shot by Fifi Flowers!


BLURB:


Tuesday was by far the best day of the week—Delivery Day! 

Early mornings before anyone arrived I got my supplies and then some... Giving a whole lot of meanings to the words customer service and A Double Shot... meet Avery!



Novella - Standalone - 6-Book Series


MY REVIEW:

Hotter, sexier, dirtier, Tuesday A Double Shot had me giddy and happy and smiling non-stop throughout the whole thing! OMG the "Delivery" of this particular novella had my mouth watering and I lost count the many of times I needed to fan myself. This is by far, my favorite in this delicious series by Miss Flowers! This is as addicting as chocolate and just as tempting and will leave you craving MORE!

I freaking LOVED LOVED LOVED how this novella was written! The plot, the story, the characters are all hard to resist. I got through this quicker than I did the first one. If you love your stories fast paced, sexy as sin, with a "Delivery" man that sure knows how to deliver to your FULL satisfaction, than I am happy to say, this book WILL SO MAKE YOUR DAY!

Tuesday A Double Shot gets a SEDUCTIVE FIVE SHOOTING STARS! I couldn't believe how much I ADORED this novella and can't wait for more!

1 comment: