Tuesday, February 14, 2017

ARC Review -MONDAY: Tall, Dark & Aromatic (Hookup Café, #1) by Fifi Flowers!




COVER COMING SOON!! 


BLURB:

Novella - Standalone - 6-Book Series


When I started Poetry Night on Mondays at my café, Cafélicious, I never in my wildest dreams thought that I would find myself listening to panty-dropping words about me read by a Tall, Dark & Aromatic poet... meet Basil!

MY REVIEW:

A novella that is a perfect read that is both sweet and sexy. Fast paced with great characters and a story that pulls you in, it is irresistible and will have all your happy gooey feelings about love and romance roaring to the surface with this Novella by Fifi Flowers. 

With this being a novella, you can easily devour it within a few hours and you will crave the next installment because, just like chips, you can't have just one! I love the type of romances that keep me wanting...no NEEDING more! I really like knowing I have something to look forward to and and Miss Flowers sure knows how to write a story like that.

Monday: Tall, Dark & Aromatic gets a SIZZLING FIVE SHOOTING STARS! Its a novella that made me smile and sigh and...just happy. Can't ask for more than that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment