Monday, February 20, 2017

ARC Review - The Sex Bucket List by Prescott Lane!


BLURB:

Mateo
Emerson’s a sexy mom of three.
And if you call her a MILF, I’ll kick your ass.
She’s got a sex “to do” list, and I’m just the man to help her check some things off.
But this isn’t my story. It’s hers.
Unfortunately for me, her story involves an ex-husband, a kid that hates me, and a pretty nice shot to my nuts. She’s a woman who thinks too much, always with a plan, a list, but I’ve got a list of my own.
Emerson
Mateo likes to tease me that I have lists for my lists. But I didn’t hear him complaining when he stumbled upon my Sex Bucket List.
This is the story of how I brushed the cobwebs off my sex life, put myself back onto my list and not only fell in love with a younger man, but with myself, as well.
Grab a pen and make your own Sex Bucket List!

MY REVIEW:

With a title like " The Sex Bucket List" I knew right away, this story was most likely going to be good. However I did not find it good. I FOUND IT TO BE ONE OF THE MOST SEXY, SIZZLING, PASSIONATE AND HEARTFELT READS OF THE YEAR! Yes there is plenty of humor and the sex...was beyond H-O-T but it was the romance between Mateo and Emerson that really blew me away. 

These characters sizzled on the pages. Their chemistry was off the charts GLORIOUS and the love and patience and romance was incredibly sigh and swoon worthy. I giggled plenty of times yet it was the unforgettable sex and irresistible love Mateo had for Emerson that stole my heart. This book...was EVERYTHING!

The Sex Bucket List gets a PASSIONATE FIVE SHOOTING STARS! Its touching, its fun, its sexy....you do NOT want to miss this read!

No comments:

Post a Comment