Wednesday, May 24, 2017

ARC Review - Going Commando by K.M. Neuhold!



BLURB:

“I never thought I could want anyone as much as I wanted Nash, then I met you”~Royal 
When I was sixteen I was afflicted with a terrible curse...I fell in love with my straight best friend. I never thought I’d move past my feelings for Nash and find someone who could love me in return, until the day a gorgeous marine plopped himself down in my chair and asked me to ink him. I’m falling fast for Zade, but my feelings for Nash are still very real. When life starts getting complicated and Nash speaks the words I never thought I’d hear, the only thing I want is for us to find a way to make this work...together. 

“What if I told you, you'd never have to choose?”~Zade 
I thought I’d stay in the marines for life, that was the plan. But after a traumatic event I couldn’t make myself re-enlist when my contract was up. Confused and unsure what to do next I called up my best friend for a place to stay. What I didn’t count on was my best friend’s boyfriend practically throwing a sexy tattoo artist at me to keep me busy. Royal is everything I’ve ever wanted and his roommate, Nash, is starting to grow on me, too. 

“A few weeks ago I thought I was straight. Now I'm sandwiched between two sweaty men. Can't say I do anything half-assed.” ~Nash 
Of course I’ve noticed that my best friend, Royal is crazy good looking. I have eyes, that doesn’t mean I’m into guys. Although, when I start to notice that his new boyfriend, Zade, is pretty hot too, that makes me start to question things a little. Not to mention the dreams I keep having of the three of us together. I’m willing to try if they are. 

**This is NOT a love triangle, just good old fashioned man-on-man-on-man love 

**Every book in the Heathens Ink series can be read as a stand-alone, but it’s way more fun to read them in order. 

MY REVIEW:

A triple whammy of yumminess! Three sexy studs, getting it on and falling in love, I couldn't ask for something more erotic or tempting or downright sexy. The sex was mouthwatering and dirty, and just plain ole' HOT AS HELL! On top of the great sex, we get plenty of laughs, fun times, serious times, romantic times and loads of witty banter. I enjoyed the ever loving heck out watching Nash, Zade, and Royal find their way through their blossoming romance. And watching what you may think is a straight man finally admitting to himself and those he loves that he loves men...just amazing! The ups, the downs, and the incredibly fun times too!

K.M. Neuhold is always going to surprise me I think when it comes to man on man love. The way she writes is always addicting, its like she has been writing M/M/M for a LOOOONG time instead of just recently. This story is heady and sexy, and surprisingly sweet too. I am in L-O-V-E with this Heathens Ink Series! 

Going Commando is a hot, seductive, mouthwatering, squirm-inducing romance with plenty of fun times and a wonderfully tempting storyline. I really can't get enough of Going Commando! I give this the MOST AMAZINGLY HOT HOT HOT FIVE SHOOTING STARS! Can I just say...MEGA-FREAKING-YUM!


PRE-ORDER YOUR COPY OF GOING COMMANDO AT AMAZON TODAY:

No comments:

Post a Comment