Saturday, May 20, 2017

Netgalley ARC Review - Talen by Rebecca Zanetti!


BLURB:

She’ll love him forever . . . but he can’t make her obey . . .

The war is over. Danger has passed. Cara Kayrs is healed after decades of illness and ready for a break.

Too bad her brooding, alpha vampire husband can’t seem to change gears. In their twenty-five years together Talen Kayrs has learned to sense every shiver of her body, to ignite her desire with a word or a look. She would think he could learn she’s not some fragile damsel in distress.

But Talen is on edge, watching their backs, treating her like she’s made of glass. Like there’s something following them, a deadly threat that somehow none of their intelligence has uncovered. It’s enough to drive a woman crazy, and Talen has plenty of those tendencies already.

But what’s even more maddening is that he seems to be right . . .

Librarian Note: This novella is also included in 'Wicked Burn (Realm Enforcers, #3)

MY REVIEW:

Getting back to my favorite book couple in Rebecca Zanetti's Dark Protector series was downright THE BEST thing that could of happened! This novella is a TREASURE! I have adored and wanted Talen since Fated and when I found out there was a novella with Cara and Talen..I HAD to have it. 

This novella gives me goosebumps..the good kind. I enjoyed the heck out reading  this story. Talen is still broody, dangerous, sexy as heck and absolutely delicious! The way he treats Cara had me sighing in pure happiness and when he shows his dominant side...holy hell my knees get weak and my panties are a lost cause. These two still SIZZLE together. I love the absolute love you see between them and the way the sex just scorches. And the action..still incredibly, over the top, AMAZING! My heart pounded wildly and I loved every second of this amazing novella. If you LOVE Talen...you will LOOOOVE this novella! Seriously, I still want MORE.

Talen is perfect and I give it a GIVE ME MORE RIGHT THIS SECOND OR I WILL SCREAM FIVE SHOOTING STARS! You still have incredible mind boggling passion and some serious, heart stopping action. A real treat for Talen and Cara lovers!


No comments:

Post a Comment