Wednesday, April 25, 2018

ARC Review - Her Dom And His Slave by Eileen Green!


BLURB:


[Siren Menage Amour: Erotic Contemporary Consensual BDSM Menage a Trois Romance, M/M/F with M/M elements, HEA]
911 calltaker Savannah Morrison has a highly stressful job. The Tiger’s Lair is where she goes to unwind and de-stress. As years have gone by, she becomes disheartened as Tops are willing to play with her, but she can’t find anyone to have a relationship with.
Anthony Pierce, a high-profile attorney for a social media company, is transferred to Denver. His partner and slave Ethan Timmons isn’t looking forward to the move as he must leave the job he loves. Upon arriving in Denver, they notice  their new neighbor, Savannah, and Ethan doesn’t mind the move now.
As Savannah sits with her friends one evening at the Tiger’s Lair, she announces to them her new decision, which shocks them all. However, she doesn’t get far when she is discovered there by none other than her new neighbors.
Will she be able to walk away from her love for submission? Will Anthony and Ethan convince Savannah to give them a chance?

MY REVIEW:

Yet AGAIN, I read another EROTIC MASTERPIECE from Eileen Green! Oh how I CHERISH these Tiger Lair stories. When I got a glimpse of the synopsis for this book, I knew I was in for a treat but I still managed to be blown away by the ULTIMATE hotness in Her Dom And His Slave. I honestly couldn't read this book in one sitting. Its NOT because it was trashy but because it caused me to have hot flashes and to squirm, I HAD to take breaks...LOTS of them to cool off. Some of these scenes felt absolutely SCORCHING hot while others made me want to weep with both the pleasure and the tenderness of them.  
I have followed Eileen Green's work for well, a long time. Till this day I still LOVE the way she writes her novels. I can see the passion, the love, the way her characters and scenes call to me and the way Miss Green gives us readers the fulfillment we desire is what keeps me coming back for more. I really enjoyed the way this particular book made me feel. It felt almost forbidden with tremendous amounts of sexiness, sweetness, and made me feel like ALL my fantasies came to bright, colorful life within these pages. Whats not to LOVE about that? 
I give this book a STUNNINGLY EROTIC AND SATISFYING TEN BIG HOT STARS!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment