Monday, April 9, 2018

ARC Review - Rafe by Maryann Jordan!


BLURB;

The true measure of a man is not in the mistakes he makes…but in how he handles those mistakes. 

Rafe Walker gained fame while in the Army when he was photographed for a Military Calendar. Afterward, modeling contracts rolled in but he found his life in California lacking and longed for a change. 

Accepting an offer to work as a groundkeeper for a shut-in one summer, near his family in Virginia, he jumps at the chance to return to his roots. 

But as he got to know the enigmatic woman, he began to desire a more permanent change with her. 

But secrets abound between the two and when they are revealed, will he have lost his chance for a new forever? 

The true measure of a man is not in the mistakes he makes…but in how he handles those mistakes. 

MY REVIEW:

ALL. THE. FREAKING. FEELS. This book made me choke up so BAD. It was beautiful, with a twist on a classic fairytale that left me in awe. It made me smile and cry...it was almost eerie but in a almost magical way. What a stunner!

I absolutely fell in love with Zander and I thought that book would remain my favorite in this new series, but no...Rafe took it to a whole NEW level. My heart got sucked in with this book. I LOOOOOVED the twisting plot and absolutely LOVED the characters. This is a unique fairy tale retelling that I think readers will fall head over heels for. Its a powerful, seductive, haunting story that is truly unforgettable!

Rafe gets a EMOTIONAL AND IRRESISTIBLE FIVE SHOOTING STARS!

No comments:

Post a Comment