Monday, April 2, 2018

ARC Review - Summer's Heat (Immortals book 9) by LJ Vickery!



COVER COMING SOON!!


BLURB:

Emesh, the god of summer, couldn’t be more astounded. While his twelve Immortal friends frantically search for their remaining Chosen…female Chosen, he’s always assumed his chances of finding his eternal mate were crap. Despite being thousands of years old, he’s never experienced a gay relationship, doesn’t know where to look for one or how to initiate a hook-up. But now, standing no more than seven yards away, is proof positive he’ll soon receive an education in every nuance of male love he’s ever imagined…and it scares him shitless.

Douglas Wingfeather never allows visitors. Never. He’s the master of one-night stands, and likes it that way. So what the hell does he want with this guy, Emesh? The answer can only be…nothing. Strange attraction or not, his libido needs to shut itself down. His screwed up past doesn’t allow room for a normal relationship. End of story.

MY REVIEW:

Our first M/M couple in LJ Vickery's ADDICTING Immortals series and HOLY HELL, I LOVED IT! Summer's Heat was SMOLDERING HOT! Every now and then, there comes along a great M/M romance that can get me feeling hot and bothered and all sorts of worked up and I am THRILLED to say THIS book RIGHT HERE did just that and THEN SOME! 

WOWWOWWOWOW! Emesh and Douglas Wingfeather made a DYNAMIC power couple, I swear! These two are strong individually but together, not only are they even stronger, their passion is endless and HOOOOOOT. I enjoyed watching them figure out a relationship together along with working out a one of a kind sexual adventure that made me fan myself constantly and had me squirming in my seat. I never expected a story like this but I am intrigued and VERY happy where this book led me. I loved the twists, the way it was different and unique and how both characters had to adjust and create something neither wasn't prepared for. It made for one passionate, eye-opening, and FANTASTIC story. VERY WELL DONE!

Summer's Heat gets a SCORCHING HOT FIVE SHOOTING STARS!


Excerpt:


Douglas spun with the agility and speed of a god, and launched his ax across the vast clearing. It entered the thick oak, five inches from Emesh’s head, with a solid thunk.
“Come out from behind those bushes,” commanded a strong, take-no-prisoners voice. “And make it slow,” he rasped. “I have another ax.”



No comments:

Post a Comment