Sunday, June 8, 2014

ARC Review of Lip Service by Michelle Roth




BLURB:

For Chris Marks, his best friend's little sister, Chloe James, has always been off limits. In a moment of weakness he admits his attraction to her and Chloe seizes the opportunity to take what she's always wanted. Him.

On the heels of a break up, Chloe isn't looking to settle down. She's just looking for a good time and she suspects that she'll be able to find that with Chris. Together they explore her submissive side and she discovers that they've got more in common than she ever thought possible.

Chris isn't looking for a relationship. He isn't looking for any sort of emotional attachment at all. He gets far more than he bargained for though, when he starts to have real, deep feelings for Chloe. Will Chloe be able to break through the thick walls that Chris has built around his heart? Will he be brave enough to let her in?



MY REVIEW:
Lip Service was one captivating, sexy, erotic ride that I enjoyed every step of the way. It was a interesting combination of sweet and erotic that whetted my appetite and made me think of cool sheets and my favorite wine. To say I liked this story is putting it lightly but there you have it. I LIKED it a WHOLE lot!

The characters Chris and Chloe were downright sexy and sassy and I loved reading about these two love birds and their erotic encounters. I liked the simple beginning where Chloe and Chris are meeting at Chloe's brother's place for the traditional sports game and right away I could feel the beginning of sparks start between them. This increase with each new encounter and soon sparks are flying, and passion roaring, and the sex turns from sweet, to sultry and sexy with just enough kink to keep me sighing and squirming right where I sat. Who wouldn't like this kind of goodness?

From start to finish I felt this story progressed well and was written quite nicely. I honestly can say, there isn't really anything I disliked about this story. It came together perfectly and the sex scenes were spicy, and the romance rich. 

With everything said, I give Lip Service a FINE FOUR AND A HALF OUT OF FIVE STARS! Its so worth checking out Michelle Roth and her Private Relations Series. I honestly believe this type of story will appeal to readers who love their romance with a little bit of kink and a whole lot of sexiness. You can find this book along with Michelle Roth's first Private Relations story, Just A Taste at Bookstrand today!

No comments:

Post a Comment