Monday, June 2, 2014

ARC Review for My Demon's Destiny Volume 3 by Nikita Jakz and Alicia Dawn

 
 
BLURB:
 
Just when Sera and Cole though
t they were finally on the home stretch, their happily-ever-after just within reach, an unforeseen obstacle rears its ugly fangs. Each blindsided with their own brand of torture, they’re forced to discover what they’re truly made of. With new factions emerging, complicating their already problematic circumstances, heartbreaking sacrifices and startling revelations are made, even as intense confrontations hike the tension higher. As they battle for each other, and their very immortal lives, the conclusion to their love story becomes one of legends.
 
 
MY REVIEW:
 
I sure will miss the adventures of Sera and Cole. This is one series that left me VERY satisfied and just wishing it could go on and on. I LOVED the romance between Cole and Sera and the surprises in each new book kept me enthralled to the very last page.
In My Demon's Destiny Volume Three, we get to start things pretty much where everything left off in the second book, and right away, trouble immediately finds Cole and Sera. I love the protectiveness both Sera and Cole have for each other. Their love is obvious and there for all to see and they have no problem dealing with each others enemies to keep each other safe and sound.
We get to meet Cole's family in this as well as finally understand the full impact that is Cole. I have always found myself immensely intrigued with Cole as well as find him  incredibly sexy and downright possessive of his angel, Sera.
Sera is one angel you don't want to mess with, especially when your messing with HER demon. I love the powers she possess and the fact that she tries not use them unless their in some dire circumstance.
Oh my, this story kept me up and biting my fingernails until the very last word on the very last page. I am amazed with the writing and quite happy with how things began and ended with My Demon's Destiny Volume 3.
I give this romance, a FULL FIVE OUT OF FIVE STARS! Its intense, addicting, sexy, and just plain GOOD. I sincerely hope to see more work from Alicia Nikita and Dawn Jakz. I really believe that this Series is a W-I-N-N-E-R.

No comments:

Post a Comment