Thursday, October 29, 2015

Netgalley ARC Review - Power Unleashed by Savannah Stuart



BLURB:

She has a big secret…

After a year in captivity, werewolf Paz Cabrera is trying to figure out her place in the world. While her sister’s new family is welcoming, Paz still doesn’t feel like she belongs to the Lazos pack. She has a big secret that could harm them all and give The Council ammunition to kill her. When The Council sends their legendary enforcer to hunt a rogue werewolf terrorizing Miami, she makes a shocking discovery about the one man she’s supposed to be avoiding. He’s her mate and she’s terrified he’ll uncover her secret.

He’ll stop at nothing to uncover the truth…

As enforcer and one of the oldest living werewolves on the planet, Adam Tucker had fated himself to a lonely life. After centuries by himself, he never expected to meet his mate while on the job, but now that he’s found her, he won’t let her go. Paz denies their connection, but she can’t escape the sizzling heat between them. No matter what it takes, he plans to uncover the truth behind her resistance and bond her to him forever. 


MY REVIEW:

I know this story is the third one in Savannah Stuart's Miami Scorcher Series, but for me, its the first book in this series that I read and I was really pleased with it. The plot not only interested me enough to want to read and review it, but had me eagerly doing so. Adam and Paz were not only great characters, but a wonderful couple. It had an edginess that was hard to ignore and passion so HOT that I half expected my kindle to catch on fire. Power Unleashed is dangerously sexy, with some fantastic action scenes, and steamy sex! Its the kind of romance I crave on a daily basis.

It is beautifully written! Readers will LOVE these characters, the theme, and the storyline. Since this story was not only enjoyable, but honestly, irresistible, I will be going back and getting the first two books in this series so I am all caught up! I definitely don't want to miss anything more.

Power Unleashed gets a BRILLIANT FOUR AND A HALF SHOOTING STARS! It has passion, suspense, action and shifters....what more can you ask for? 

No comments:

Post a Comment