Thursday, May 7, 2015

Wicked Ride by Rebecca Zanetti (Netgalley) ARC Review!



BLURB:

If you love the Dark Protectors, these wicked hot Realm Enforcers are for you!

Alexandra Monzelle is a hard-fighting, heat-packing Seattle vice cop, and she’s not much interested in being protected. Her short skirt and sex-kitten heels are tools to lure her suspects into talking about the deadly new drug hitting the streets. She can take care of herself and then some. Unfortunately, she can’t seem to get that through to Kellach Dunne.

Kellach is a fresh import from Dublin, and he’s landed at the heart of a vicious motorcycle club that deals in guns, narcotics, and mayhem. He’s all male, all rough power—and all interference in her damn investigation. Maybe he’s one of the good guys. Maybe not. Lex knows an affair with an immortal like him would risk everything. No matter how delicious he looks…



MY REVIEW:

I. FREAKING. LOVED. THIS. BOOK. As soon as I heard that Miss Rebecca Zanetti was going to be doing a spin-off series from the Dark Protectors featuring the enforcers of the realm, I knew I wanted to get my hands on it as soon as it came out. Imagine my complete surprise and utter delight when I seen it up for request at Netgalley. When I clicked the request button, I honestly didn't think I would get accepted. A few hours later and I was able to download it and I literally jumped up and down for a few minutes before grabbing up my ereader and diving right in.

Let me just say that the moment I started reading, I was instantly captivated with both Alexandra and Kellach. You can feel the pull through the story, between Kellack and Alexandra that was both thrilling and tense, in the most glorious way. I loved Alexandra's fight, spirit, and heart, while Kellach's passion, withcraft, and possessiveness had me melting. When these two get it on in the bedroom, and outside...the bedroom (wink wink) steam practically sizzled off my ereader and had me panting. 

The one thing that always amazes me with Rebecca Zanetti's books, is how she can create a true alpha male that is both arrogant yet protective and caring at the same time. I was drawn to the story with the synopsis itself but it doesn't do the book justice once you start reading. The book was incredibly written with some powerful chemistry and an intriguing storyline. The book blew me out of the water in the VERY BEST WAY! Its breathtaking, sexy, and freaking addicting! I can't get enough and can't wait for Wicked Edge! I give Wicked Ride an OUTSTANDING FIVE SHOOTING STARS! Its one wicked ride you DO NOT want to miss! Lovers of Zanetti's Dark Protector Series will NO DOUBT love this spin off just as much if not MORE then the DPs. HIGHLY FREAKING RECOMMENDED!!

No comments:

Post a Comment