Monday, September 12, 2016

Netgalley ARC Review - The 48-Hour Hookup by Sarah Ballance!



BLURB:

Who knew a sweaty photo would be good for business? 

Now unwanted booty calls are coming in as fast as work orders, and Liam Chase needs to get away. Cue a job upstate. His new client is hot as hell, but he left NYC to escape attention, not to hook up with the city’s “Runaway Bride”. 

With three disastrous relationships under her belt, it’s clear Claire Stevens’s judgment sucks. And what’s she’s feeling for America’s newest sex god? Obviously another hormone-fueled mistake. 

But when she accidentally fells a tree on his truck, leaving them stranded in a winter storm with a chocolate-snatching raccoon, there’s something to be said for body heat. 

Too bad neither can trust their explosive chemistry…


MY REVIEW:

Looking for a romance that will warm you right up? Then look no more, because you can find it in The 48-Hour Hookup by Sarah Ballance! This fun romantic romp reminded me a bit of Marina Adair romances. It was fun, entertaining and had me grin and chuckle and sigh. It was delightful! I liked the characters and how they met. I loved everything else that transpired between them too and found this book to be AWESOME!

This instantly had me thinking of hot cocoa and a blazing fire in a fireplace. With a very romantic setting like that, especially when both are trapped in such a beautiful lodge, I had no problem settling in and enjoying every second of this book.

The 48-Hour Hookup gets a WARM AND DELICIOUS FIVE SHOOTING STARS! I am charmed with this author and hope to see MANY more romances similar to this one. The kind that not only capture my attention, but leave me feeling content, toasty warm, and feeling GOOD.


No comments:

Post a Comment