Friday, September 23, 2016

Netgalley ARC Review - The Bachelor Auction by Rachel Van Dyken!



BLURB:

Cinderella never had to deal with this crap.

Jane isn't entirely sure that Cinderella got such a raw deal. Sure, she had a rough start, but didn't she eventually land a prince and a happily-ever-after? Meanwhile, Jane is busy waiting on her demanding, entitled sisters, running her cleaning business, and . . . yep, not a prince in sight. Until a party and a broken shoe incident leave Jane wondering if princes---or at least, a certain deliciously hunky billionaire---maybe do exist.

Except Brock Wellington isn't anyone's dream guy. Hell, a prince would never agree to be auctioned off in marriage to the highest bidder. Or act like an arrogant jerk---even if it was just a façade. Now, as Brock is waiting for the auction chopping block, he figures it's karmic retribution that he's tempted by a sexy, sassy woman he can't have. But while they can't have a fairy-tale ending, maybe they can indulge in a little bit of fantasy . . 


MY REVIEW:

BEST MODERN DAY CINDERELLA STORY EVER!! The Bachelor Auction by Rachel Van Dyken was pure fun, sexy, sweet and had me laughing out loud! I FREAKING ADORED IT. Seriously, anyone who has read watched Cinderella will eat this modern beauty up. Brock started out as such a sweet, kind, almost gallant prince, then he turned into a jerk, then back to a prince. Jane is kind, sweet, lovable and even though Brock was a jerk at times, their chemistry sizzled so hot, I thought my ereader was going to catch on fire. And my goodness, some of the things that happened, had me laughing so hard at times, I was afraid to hurt myself.

The Bachelor Auction is a NEW FAVORITE BOOK for me and now I am EAGERLY awaiting the next book in this new series. Its too freaking good not to keep reading. I fell for the outrageous and entertaining characters, from the people to the animals, and the story is too irresistible for words. 

This story gets an OUTSTANDING FIVE SHOOTING STARS! It sizzles, its fun, its a modern day treasure!


No comments:

Post a Comment