Saturday, October 22, 2016

ARC Review - Declan by Caitlyn O' Leary!


BLURB:

You want to know about me? I believe in three things: loyalty to my friends, helping those in need and the end justifies the means. Some serious shit went down when I was in the Army. I mean brutal. After my last tour, I created the Shadow Alliance. Me and my team know how to get things done, and will take on all those jobs that others won’t. My name is Declan McAllister and when it comes to keeping people safe, I’m your man. Mess with me and I will rain hell-fire on you like you’ve never experienced before.

Few things get my motor running like beauty and brains. Okay, a nice ass doesn’t hurt either. Getting a chance to work with FBI Agent Allison Davies, who is the whole package, normally would be great, except when she followed my butt down to the flood ravaged country of Paraguay to track down a traitor, and ends up putting her career on the line.

Now here we are attempting to keep things professional, but the more I watch Allison pour her heart and soul into this case, the more I want to see what that same passion would be like between the sheets.

MY REVIEW:

Caitlyn O' Leary has done it YET AGAIN! She created a brand new book in a brand new series that I fell in love with in less than 5 minutes! Declan was everything I hoped for and more! He was protective and smart, and dominating and wonderfully sweet and passionate. He is the exact kind of alpha male I come to expect and love in a romance by Miss O' Leary. And Allison was a beautiful, caring, smart, fiesty, and just as passionate, she fit Declan to a T and I couldn't of been more thrilled to watch these two together.

Other than the wonderful romance, the story and plot is perfectly suspenseful. Caitlyn writes some of the BEST suspense romances out there. Her work can rival Susan Stoker any day. I loved it! And you can tell with each turn of the page, that this story had everything. Romance, suspense, danger, passion, SEXY-HEART-MELTING scenes and much much more. 

Declan deserves a TEN! But since a TEN STARS is not available, I will give this a WONDERFULLY SEXY FIVE SHOOTING STARS! You can't go wrong with a book by Caitlyn O' Leary and this beautiful crossover series will win you over too.




No comments:

Post a Comment