Thursday, October 13, 2016

Reviews - From This Day Forward and Forsaken All Others by Shannon Myers!



BLURB:

Elizabeth tries to pick up the pieces when her marriage falls apart, but after an accident she finds that nothing in her life is as she remembers it- including her husband. 

MY REVIEW:

Where do I begin...this book tore out my heart but at the same time blew me away with our Alpha male, David! OMG! Half the things that went down in this book I did NOT see coming but it sure as hell was AMAZING! I fell HARD for David and Beth! The book left me a complete mess, yet there were moments that had me absolutely panting and melting and there was even a touch of humor here and there.

Shannon Myers found herself a stalker (I mean fan!) for life now! I am absolutely, truly, sincerely addicted to her writing, her amazingly entertaining characters and her completely different and unique AND special romances. Just wow! Seriously W-O-W!

From This Day Forward gets a SIZZLING HOT AND MESMERIZING FIVE SHOOTING STARS! This book...AMAZING!


BLURB:

How do you come back when everything has been destroyed? While Elizabeth works to fully regain her memory, she must also work through the pain of betrayal. Meanwhile, David isn't going down without a fight and will do whatever it takes to win the love of his life back.

This is the conclusion to From This Day Forward. This is not a stand alone. 

Caution: This story contains disturbing situations, graphic violence, sex, and strong language. That being said, it does have a happily ever after.


MY REVIEW:

OMG! OMG! This book left me feeling ALL sorts of emotions! It left me sighing, happy, scared, sad, happy again, scared again...yea, you get the picture. This book had so much angst and hope and amazing forgiveness not to mention the scary as crap moments that had my mouth hanging open and on the very edge of my seat. I can't even begin to tell you how this book devestated me one moment, and thrilled me the next!

Forsaken All Others will leave you NEEDING to read it again! The ending was violent and scary but the end results left me in tears and happy. I can't wrap my head around the fact that this romance was....STUNNING! I love you SO HARD Shannon Myers!

Forsaken All Others gets a HEART-THUMPING-OUT-OF-MY-CHEST FIVE SHOOTING STARS! If I can TEN this baby, I WOULD! It may contain things that will have you scared, but it had moments that were truly memorable and worth EVERY SINGLE BAD THING! GOD, I LOVED THIS BOOK!! Run...don't walk to grab this and From This Day Forward and follow the incredibly angsty , sexy story of Beth and David.

No comments:

Post a Comment