Thursday, October 20, 2016

Rhenna Morgan Interview with Eden's Deliverance ARC Review!




I was lucky enough to interview Rhenna Morgan so go ahead,
read on and find out what was asked and how she answered!




1.       Did you always want to be a writer?
I think it's more a case of me being a writer whether I wanted to be one or not. As early as my sophomore year in high school, I was writing everything from short stories and poems for homework assignments, to songs and everyone's resumes after college. On top of that, I've always been an avid reader. It wasn't until both of my kiddos were born that I finally put two and two together and penned my first story. I haven't stopped since.

2.       What made you pick the genre you write today?
I write what I love to read. It's that simple. Once upon a time, I read a lot of historical romance, but nowadays it's strictly paranormal/fantasy romance and edgy contemporary romance. So, that's what I write!

3.       Out of all your books, which is your personal favorite and why?
Man that's a tough one. I think UNEXPECTED EDEN holds a place in my heart because it was first, but the first in my upcoming (new) series with Carina Press—ROUGH & TUMBLE—is my favorite (so far). I love everything about Jace...the good, bad, and the deliciously dirty.

4.       Who is your favorite hero?
Same deal. Jace. Because...well, he's Jace. I can't wait for you to meet him. His book comes out mid-February and is the first in the Haven Brotherhood series.

5.       What are some of the books you like? Any particular author you would suggest we check out?
I'm pretty moody with my books. Some days I want kinky romance. Others, I want a good, old-fashioned but smoking hot contemporary romance.  Then I'll completely change course and look for a smoking hot vampire or shapeshifter. My go-to author (aka guilty indulgence) is Kristen Ashley. I have to be careful when I pick one of her books up though because I'll literally disconnect from the rest of the world until the book is done. Other authors I highly recommend—Juliette Cross, Audrey Carlan, Sylvia Day, Darynda Jones, JR Ward, Kit Rocha, Kresley Cole, and Joanna Wylde.

6.       Where can your fans follow you at?
 My main hangouts are Facebook and Instagram. I also post lots of inspiration (and downright lickable) pictures on Pinterest and dabble a little in Twitter, but if you really want to have some fun, be sure to check out my Facebook Reader Group—Rhenna's Romantics.
If you want access to exclusive content, first-to-know news, and reader appreciation giveaways, you can subscribe to my newsletter and get a free copy of WHAT JANIE WANTS just for signing up!
Other places you can find me are:

7.       What is your next book you plan on writing?

The next series to hit is the one I mentioned before, The Haven Brotherhood. It's a six-book series featuring some tough-as-nails men born on the wrong side of the tracks who've made one helluva life for themselves. If you love alpha heroes and scorching romance, you'll want to track this series. I can't wait to share it with you!


BLURB:

Fate is the life we’re given. Destiny is what we do with it. 


Captured as a child and forced into slavery by the Rebellion’s leader, Brenna Haven was raised in near isolation with the utmost cruelty. She knew nothing of kindness, or compassion, until Fate orchestrated her rescue. Finally free, she wants nothing more than to return to her home. To reconnect with her human family and live a simple, quiet life. But her newfound powers demand an entirely different future. One fraught with danger, and a terrifying role in an ancient Myren prophecy.

A battle-hardened warrior and sworn bodyguard to the king, Ludan Forte wields a powerful, memory stealing gift. But his skill comes with a price. A torturous burden he’s hidden since his awakening over a hundred years ago. He never dreamed he’d find relief, let alone be tempted to forgo his vows to the king. Yet in Brenna’s sweet, beguiling presence, the weight he bears is lifted. And when her role in the prophecy threatens her life, he’ll stop at nothing to keep her safe. 

MY REVIEW:

Eden's Deliverance was WONDERFUL! It was a great ending to a series that has intrigued me since the start and I am forever grateful I had a chance to read this story. The story is truly captivating with the sweet characters and the very unique realm that was created. Rhenna Morgan did a heck of a job with this last book. Brenna and Ludan were such a fantastic couple. The sparks that flew from them when ever they came together was so energizing. I loved turning the pages, wondering what was going to happen next. There were enough twists and turns to have me left me on the edge.

The story was not only sweet, but surprisingly sultry and sexy too. It had a hint of suspense and danger that definitely had me on the edge, but the romance is what REALLY stole my heart! I am looking forward to seeing what will come next with Miss Morgan!

Eden's Deliverance gets a SULTRY AND EXCITING FIVE SHOOTING STARS! It was a great finale and I loved every second of it.



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the lovely review and for helping me share my new release!!! ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete