Sunday, October 23, 2016

ARC Review - Trucker (The Good Guys 1) by Jamie Schlosser!


BLURB:

ANGEL 
I know what you're whispering in the car as you pass me by. 
Hitchhiker. 
When you see me walking along the side of the road with my thumb out, you'll probably keep driving without giving me a second glance. You probably think I'm foolish. Naïve. 
You might assume I've made some bad decisions. 
You might think I'm too young to be on my own. 
You might be right.
TRAVIS 
I love my job, but driving an eighteen-wheeler comes with a certain stereotype. When you hear I’m a trucker, a specific image might come to mind. Uneducated. Dirty. Perverted. Rough around the edges and a little bit dangerous. 
But the truth is, I’m not any of those things. In fact, I’m pretty far from it. 
You’d be surprised to find out I’m one of the good guys.


MY REVIEW:

Trucker is one of the sweetest stories I have read in a while. I fell in love with Travis and Angel. They brought back memories from when I met my husband. No, I wasn't a hitchhiker and my husband wasn't a trucker, but I was 18 when I met and fell in love with him and my husband was 21 so this just brought all those young love memories and thoughts to mind.

I fell hard too for how romantic and caring and protective Travis was. He stunned me with his personality and I freaking melted for him. And Angel...she was such a wonderful young woman. I felt that this book was the most mature, sweet, beautiful stories I have read featuring two young people falling in love. I absolutely loved how mature and sincere and marvelous the characters were. The moment I started reading, I couldn't stop. And now I am eagerly awaiting Dancer! Jamie Schlosser is a new to me author and she easily and wonderfully won me over in her first book. Her writing is addicting and you will fall in love with her characters as much as I did. The plot of Trucker was simple but charming and it worked beautifully. I honestly am in awe of Miss Schlosser and I am happy to say I got another great author to follow!

Trucker gets a I-MUST-HAVE-MORE-THIS-SECOND FIVE SHOOTING STARS! Trucker is a gorgeous, sweet as pie romance that will have you falling in love again and again and wishing to be young all over again. I can't wait for Dancer!


No comments:

Post a Comment