Friday, October 14, 2016

Netgalley ARC Review - Draw Play by Tia Lewis!


BLURB:

Jake:
I can’t believe my coach assigned me a tutor. I’m all that on the field and between the sheets — who cares about my stupid grades?

But Claire doesn’t treat me like I’m dumb. When we’re not busy fighting, she actually encourages me. And with those sexy curves of hers, I know just how to thank her.

Claire:
I hate football players, but I need the money. Jake is just as cocky and arrogant as the worst of them … but his touch sets me on fire.

I have to believe he’s different, that he won’t use me and break my heart. Because I can’t stop wanting him. I just hope I survive the ride. 



MY REVIEW:

Oh how I easily got into this book. The romance is just so darn appealing and the sex...HOT, STEAMY, SEXY. Jake and Claire are total opposites but my god, they fit together beautifully and the chemistry is amazing while the banter is both frustrating and witty. I enjoyed every word, every page, every chapter. It was hard for me to put this book down. Draw Play drew me in from the cover and it just kept drawing me in with the characters and the great plot and white hot romance. Tia Lewis is a great author who has a knack of pulling in her readers with her writing.

Draw Play is sweet, hot as all get out, and just pulled me in from the first few sentences. I really got Claire and liked her immediately and Jake...DAMN! Hot and sinful and surprising doesn't begin to cover what I thought of Jake. This story is one I won't forget any time soon.

Draw Play gets an EXCITING FOUR AND A HALF SHOOTING STARS! When I get a good book that can drag me in and make me forget about reality for a while, I get happy and need to brag about it...so go ahead and pick up Draw Play and see why I enjoyed it so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment