Wednesday, October 12, 2016

ARC Review - Just Out Of Reach by Xavier Neal!



BLURB:

There isn't much Theo Convington wants but can't have. His charms and green eyes have gotten him everything, from an easy job to his choice of easy women, and that's exactly how he prefers to live his life. Easy. However, when one wrong decision lands him on house arrest, he's forced to start his life over with an estranged aunt. As if trying to settle into his limited lifestyle wasn't hard enough, Theo makes the mistake of meeting the woman of his dreams, who happens to live right next door. With so much already stacked against him, will he put in the work it takes to win her heart, or will she join the long list of other things that are suddenly just out of reach? 


MY REVIEW:

I have another author to follow and the name is Xavier Neal! I really got into this story. It had a little bit of everything. Humor, great plot, wonderful characters and sexy romance. It didn't take me too long at all to read this book and that always impresses me with a full length novel. 

The cover is the first thing that caught my attention. It is absolutely YUMMY and I couldn't help but to drool a little bit. The story itself is very addicting  and I am VERY impressed and amazed with Xavier Neal. I really liked Theo. He might  carry a bit of baggage but damn, he makes everything worth it!

Just Out Of Reach gets an AMAZING FIVE SHOOTING STARS! Its sexy, its sweet, it is awesome. Definitely a MUST READ AGAIN STORY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment