Monday, October 3, 2016

Netgalley ARC Review - Maybe This Kiss (A Colorado Ice Novella 1) by Jennifer Snow!


BLURB:

Love is always worth the risk . . . 

Neil Healy was happy to be promoted to Air Force Lieutenant, but he's less than thrilled that the new job has brought him back to his hometown. The memories alone could kill a man, to say nothing of actually seeing the woman he never got over. Neil knew avoiding Becky Westmore would be impossible, but he didn't expect the chemistry between them to be as strong as ever.

All Becky wants this holiday season is to get through the month of December with her sanity intact. Not helping? Her ex-boyfriend's return to Glenwood Falls. Even after a decade apart, Neil still makes her feel in ways no other man has. But Christmas is a time for miracles, and maybe Becky's will be a second chance at first love. 

MY REVIEW:

I am quite impressed with Jennifer Snow and her Colorado Ice series. This is a very good romance that is sweet and full of ALL the fells. I like the town and the people and both Neil and Becky have a chemistry that is just impossible to ignore. 

I generally enjoyed this romance. I love the connection I felt with the characters and the wooing going on between these two characters. I felt like the story had a very likeable plot. One that ANY romance fan would find appealing. I love the pull and tug between Neil and Becky as old feelings come rushing back along with old love and new lust and passionate moments. 

Maybe This Kiss gets a SWEET AS HONEY FOUR SHOOTING STARS! I have a new author and wonderful new series to look for now and I am LOVING it!


No comments:

Post a Comment