Thursday, October 27, 2016

ARC Review - Fling by Jana Aston!


BLURB:
I have a crush on my boss’ best friend. 

At least it’s not my brother’s best friend. 
Or my best friend’s brother. 
Or… never mind. It’s all pretty cliche. 



And worse? My boss’ best friend is his business partner. Which sort of makes him my boss too. Okay - it’s not sort of. It’s definite. Gabe Laurent is off limits. Totally off limits. 



Which is fine. I make do with my imagination. He’ll never know. Ever. Unless my work bestie passes me an eighties-style teen movie sex quiz during a meeting and I fill it out. 



And it ends up in Gabe’s hands…

MY REVIEW:

A fun, giggle-inducing, sexy as f**k, and super hot novella by Jana Aston won me over in 2.5 seconds flat! I laughed so hard at moments and then squirmed the next. It was an incredible novella that I instantly adored and now I am wanting to go back and read Right and Wrong because Jana Aston is one hell of a great writer and I SO need to see what I have missed.

Fling had some serious HEAT! I might have moaned myself a time or two. And the quiz? I doubled over laughing, yet at the same time I couldn't help but to think it was downright AWESOME! Yea, your probably confused but I HIGHLY suggest you read this in order to understand what I am talking about. Fling is wonderfully written with some fabulous characters and a romance that is filled with heat, passion, and lots of fun moments. I LOVED IT!

Fling gets a SERIOUSLY FUN AND FLIRTY FIVE SHOOTING STARS! You will laugh, you will sigh, you will be squirming all over the place. 


No comments:

Post a Comment