Thursday, October 13, 2016

Netgalley ARC Review - License To Shift by Kathy Lyons!


BLURB:

BEAR MEETS GIRL...

Julie Simon returns to Saginaw, Michigan, to find her ailing father's missing research on local shapeshifter lore. Unlucky for her, the only person who can help her is the darkly sexy Mark Robertson, the guy who spent an entire summer giving her the cold shoulder-and one white-hot night of pleasure...

Mark is a hair's breadth away from going feral. Soon, his grizzly side will destroy everything that makes him a man. And after years of fighting, Mark is ready to give in to the beast. Then Julie-the gorgeous, curvy book nerd who awakened his most primal desires as a young man-shows up at his door. Now, he's fighting an insatiable longing to claim her as his mate. But Julie isn't the only one after her father's research. Someone-or something-evil is tracking Julie's every move... 

MY REVIEW:

A book after my own heart! I freaking ADORED the fact that our heroine, Julie, is not only curvy, but a book nerd like myself. It made me absolutely giddy to read this story. Add the fact that this was a paranormal romance and I was in LOVE. Julie and Mark are phenomenal together! Their chemistry sizzled and the plot had me anxiously turning page after page. Add a bit of danger and a lot of hot romance and this story was a winner.

Kathy Lyons did an amazing job with License To Shift. I like her writing, I loved her characters, and the story..delightful! I am looking very much forward to the next one.

License To Shift gets a FEISTY FIVE SHOOTING STARS! 


No comments:

Post a Comment