Thursday, April 6, 2017

ARC Review - Dropout (The Good Guys Book 3) by Jamie Schlosser!



BLURB:

JIMMY

Over the past year, I’ve been called a lot of things. Slacker. Troublemaker. Party animal.
I thought I was on top of the world. Turns out, I was pretty close to rock bottom.
Now I have a new title: college dropout.
Talk about a reality check.
But I’ve got a chance to redeem myself. One summer to turn things around. Two months to prove I’m not a complete f*ck-up.
It’s time to change.
I want to get back to being one of the good guys.

MACKENNA
I have everything I need to live out my dream of being a reclusive songwriter—my guitar, my notebook, and blissful silence.
At least, I did until Jimmy moved in next door.
With tattoos, piercings, and mischievous green eyes, he’s got bad news written all over him. And last time I got with a bad boy, it ended horribly.
Jimmy makes me feel things I shouldn’t feel. Want things I shouldn’t want. He’s a hazard to my carefully laid plans.
But he’s only here for two months.
I can resist him...right? 


MY REVIEW:

Dropout is the third book in Jamie Schlosser's SUPER IRRESISTIBLE Good Guys Series and is my new favorite! Jimmy is an absolute SWOON worthy man that left me falling in love with this bad boy turned good boy right away. He has a charming grin, a sexy attitude, yummy tattoos and the way he cares for both Mackenna and his grandma, Beverly just made my heart all fluttery. Oh, speaking of that entertaining spitfire, Beverly is still my favorite foul-mouthed, sassy old timer ever! I can't help but to laugh at the stuff that comes out of her mouth. She is such a hoot and definitely a favorite character of mine!

This particular book had me chocking up a time or two and I SOOO cried at one particular scene. I wanted to HUG Mackenna so bad. That poor woman went through something so horrible but I was so amazed with how she didn't let it destroy her. She is a bit reserved but I couldn't blame her and Jimmy was PERFECT for her. He brought her out of her shell and made her realize just how amazing of a woman she is. And the sparks between these two just flare and pop every which way. One of the main reasons why I LOVE, ADORE, CHERISH this series is because it simply makes me happy! Its like being home! I am comfortable, and I look forward to diving in and I NEVER want leave. Its one of the BEST feelings ever and this series just gets more and more AMAZING! Jimmy and Mackenna will make your heart happy...trust me on that!

Dropout gets an UNFORGETTABLY AMAZING FIVE SHOOTING STARS! I love how much I couldn't seem to stay away from this book. It was the last thing I thought of before bed, and the first thing I thought of as I got up in the morning!

ADD IT TO YOUR LIST ON GOODREADS: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/34617942-dropout?from_search=true













No comments:

Post a Comment