Saturday, April 1, 2017

ARC Review - Hate 2 Lovers by J.D. Hollyfield and K. Webster!


BLURB:

***This is book two in the series. It is best if you read book one first to fully understand this couple's story.***


She hates him and his big head.
He likes her and her big t*ts.



She hates him because she somehow ends up naked every time she sees him.
He likes her because she somehow ends up naked every time he sees her.



She hates him because the big oaf knocked her up with his kid.
He likes her because she's carrying his child.



She hates the way he gets inside her head.
He likes the way she lets him see glimpses of her heart. 



Andie: I hate you.
Roman: I know...but I'm going to change that.



MY REVIEW:

What an amazingly fun, sensational read we get once again, from J.D. Hollyfield and K. Webster! Hate 2 Lovers features Andie and Roman which we know from Text 2 Lovers. Andie she made me shake my head and giggle and Roman..WOW! He had me loving him every step of the way as Andie gives him one heck of a hard time! I lost count the number of times I laughed out loud. And the way Roman handles Andie left me swooning and panting and wishing he was MY real life man.

One thing I absolutely treasure about Miss Hollyfield and K. Webster, is the way they work together to create a story full of laughs, great characters full of depth and personality, and a sinfully intoxicating romance that is beyond fun and wildly entertaining! Their writing is SO. SO. GOOD. I know with these two wonderful ladies writing together, I am going to get a book that will guarantee to make me smile, sigh with pleasure, and laugh my head off! And they delivered it for sure, with Hate 2 Lovers. What more could I ask for? 

Hate 2 Lovers gets a MAGNIFICENT FIVE SHOOTING STARS! Fun, sexy, beautiful and definitely swoon worthy, this book had it ALL! An absolute BEST-SELLER for sure!



No comments:

Post a Comment