Saturday, April 22, 2017

ARC Review - Sultry At 30 by Cassandra Lawson!



BLURB:

Delaney
Most days, I feel like a complete fraud. I’m an erotica writer whose only lover in the last decade has needed a constant supply of AA batteries. When I told my closest friends I was going to find a lover, I didn’t plan to actually follow through. I certainly didn’t expect to have mind-blowing sex with Sebastian, a much too young man I met while shopping for a new vibrator. The scenario was even too extreme for one of my books.

It was supposed to be one night, but Sebastian has no intention of settling for just one night. The question is, can I get past my own hang-ups and give him a chance to prove he can help me write my own happy ending?

Love Without Batteries Series
Following their disastrous marriages, Brook, Chelsea, and Delaney swore off men. After years of being on their own, these ladies have decided they want more. At the age of thirty, the three friends make a pact to re-enter the dating world. Little do they know they are all destined to find love in the arms of younger men.
 

MY REVIEW:

HOLY HOTNESS ON A HOT DAY BATMAN! Sultry At 30 WAS HOT HOT HOOOOOOOT! Steamy, sultry, downright SEXY, Sebastian and Delaney were AWE-MAZING! Some...ok EVERY dirty, delicious scene left me hot and bothered and deliciously turned on. This being the third book in Miss Lawson's addicting and incredible Love Without Batteries series, I am DESPERATE to reread every single book, just to feel EVERYTHING I felt when I first read this series. Out of all the books, Delaney and Sebastian are most assuredly my favorite couple! I love how dirty, sexy, fun, and AMAZING they were. You can't get scenes any hotter than the ones I read in this book.

Other than the amazing sex, I LOOOOOVED the humor and banter between Delaney and Sebastian. These two were a ton of fun and had me laughing at every turn and sighing blissfully. Cassandra Lawson writes some of the VERY best romantic comedies I have had the pleasure of reading. I love her humor, and the way she writes a witty dialogue and the way she made me fall in absolute LUST and LOVE with her younger heroes and slightly older heroines. I never imagined I would be interested in reading ANY romance featuring a younger man because I never pictured a younger man being mature or all that manly yet, but Miss Lawson created the PERFECT man with Sebastian. He may be only 22 but he was so incredibly sexy, passionate, dominant, fun, charming, and amazingly mature. I couldn't resist him or ANY of the other younger heroes in this series and for that I thank Miss Lawson! She made me cross that invisible line I never expected to cross. And I not only don't regret it, but I am not afraid now to search out romances with younger men and slightly older women. 

Sultry At 30 is WONDERFUL, AMAZING, CHARMING, AND SEXY AS HELL! I give this book a DOWN AND DIRTY FIVE SHOOTING STARS! I have hearts in my eyes over this book, and I have no doubt you will too...an ABSOLUTE TREASURE!



Sultry at 30 is now available for pre-order!

No comments:

Post a Comment