Saturday, April 22, 2017

ARC Review - Fashionably Fanged by Robyn Peterman!


BLURB:

My name is Venus. I’m a two-hundred-year old killing machine and I’m trading in my daggers and sword for a sparkly dress and an obscene swim suit. Tiny strips of Lycra are not my typical battle wear, but when in Oklahoma…
 
Armed with a fairly decent attitude, two debatably heterosexual insane old ladies, a woman I’d wanted to kill less than eight hours ago and the possible love of my undead life, I’m in over my head with this. Of course I have no clue what this is going to entail, but that’s never stopped me before.
 
I’m learning quickly nothing is as it seems—not my past and least of all my future. With the not-so-angelic Angels watching our every move and more butt glue, lipstick and hairspray than I knew existed, I’m gonna take my fate by the balls and twist. Hard.
 
In a race with death for the cursed life of the man I’m falling in love with, there’s no room for error. Especially when I can’t decide if I’d rather head butt him or jump his sexy bones.
 
Mixed up in a tangled trap of spotlights, sequins and seduction, I’m gunning for a crown and my happily ever after with the arrogant alpha-hole who makes me feel alive.
 
And the winner is…
Hopefully me.

MY REVIEW:

BABY JESUS IN A TUBE TOP, who is ready for Venus's wild, entertaining, SUPER sexy story? I know I am! This book was another rip-roaringly, disgusting, laugh-your-butt off good time that left me both flabbergasted, giggling uncontrollably and definitely hot as heck! Robyn Peterman takes crazy, wild, paranormal fun to a whole new level with Fashionably Fanged! Venus is amazing, and sweet, strong and with a temper that is quick to ignite and boy, she can kick some major butt! And Gareth, even in his weakened state, is hot, cocky, sinful, charming and when him and Venus get together, its like the fourth of July with all the sparks and pops!

If you love a book with loads of humor, witty dialogue, entertaining banter and a HOOT of a story, then you will LOVE Fashionably Fanged. Robyn Peterman has fantastic writing skills! She makes me laugh, makes me fall in love each and ever time with her freaky adorable characters and crazy side characters as well as laugh out loud every few seconds....I just CAN'T go wrong with a book by Miss Peterman!

Fashionably Fanged gets a WILDLY ENTERTAINING FIVE SHOOTING STARS! Fun, sexy, snarky, and OH SO CRAZY, Venus may very well beat Astrid! 

Pre-Order Fashionably Fanged today:



No comments:

Post a Comment