Monday, December 21, 2015

ARC Review - Honeybear Halloween by Jacqueline Sweet!



BLURB:

A Double Shot of Shifters! 
Two steamy Halloween novellas will get your blood pumping, and your heart racing. This pair of stand-alone paranormal romances are hot enough to steam up your Kindle. 
In Midnight Feast, a mischievous shifter spikes the punch at the town's Halloween party. Only Sebastian, the Alpha's son, can stop the mayhem before it rips the tavern apart. The Raven Queen demands a special sacrifice. Is Sebastian man enough to give it to her? 

In Ghost Boinkers, Chloe gets trapped between a ghost and a hard-as-stone werewolf on a lonely mountain road. There’s only one way to exorcise an evil spirit, and it involves a deliciously naughty night with a shifter. 

Honeybear Halloween is a pair of stand-alone novellas set in the same sleepy, mysterious town as A Slice of Honeybear Pie and A Taste of Honeybear Wine. 



MY REVIEW:

These novellas set in the wonderful town of Bearfield is spectacularly fun and truly sizzling! both novellas are fast paced but yummy as all get out! I loved seeing some old characters and I LOOOOVED the new additions. I laughed a time or two and I found myself completely enthralled and just...well turned on with some of the serious smoking hot DELICIOUS sex that went down.

Usually I find novellas to be rushed and a little less enjoyable than a full length novel, but these were perfect! I loved them completely and wholeheartedly. Everthing about the novellas were fun, sexy, mysterious and just MADE for Halloween. I can't believe I actually waited till now to actually read them! Yes, they are THAT good!

Honeybear Halloween by the fabulous Jacqueline Sweet got a STUPENDOUS FIVE SHOOTING STARS! Wicked fun, full of surprises and so damn SEXY! I can't wait to see what else I have missed. A definite MUST HAVE! 


No comments:

Post a Comment