Tuesday, September 12, 2017

ARC Review - Birthquake by B.L. Berry!


BLURB:

WARNING: Highly prone to spontaneous fits of delirium, irrational logic and violent, unpredictable mood swings. This individual has been sober, swollen and hungry for the past nine months, so proceed with caution and handle with care. Anything said during the course of labor and delivery should not be taken seriously. Side effects may last up to eighteen years. Please consult your physician should castration occur. And never forget, this is all your fault. 

MY REVIEW:

This is an insanely hysterical, not-your-typical-romcom, but oh my goodness, was it epic and entertaining, wildly realistic especially since I went to two births myself! This romcom had me bending over laughing so hard at times and yet it also brought back many memories from the time I became pregnant to labor and delivery. But I have to say, some of the things this very fun character went through was 10x more funny.

I have never really read a romantic comedy like this one before. This rom-com centered more around falling in love, getting pregnant, and going through the trimesters with more realistic up and downs between a couple that you can tell very much, loved each other. It was insanely fun, downright hysterical and kind of AMAZING! The fact that the book had me laughing one moment, and bringing back pleasant memories the next and just had me smiling is one of the BEST things I could say about this book. It was by far, one of the most riveting and pure fun rom-coms of the year! 

Birthquake gets a EPIC FIVE SHOOTING STARS! Its a ton of fun, so funny, and is super smart! A all around GREAT read. 




No comments:

Post a Comment