Tuesday, September 26, 2017

ARC Review - Cowsex by Leslie Jones


BLURB:

Throw together two strangers and strand them in a Cabin during the middle of a snow storm, the obvious is bound to happen… CowSex!
When Essex lifestyle blogger and fashionista, Gracie Elliott crash lands into the life of former country rock star, Koa Carmichael's world, fists, chemistry, and flirty banter ensue. 
After sharing some sweet, emotional as well as laugh-out-loud moments, they find it impossible to deny that they might have just discovered what neither of them knew they were looking for.
CowSex, sometimes all you need is a little bit. 

MY REVIEW:

A brilliantly hilarious, fun, sexy, flirty romantic comedy unlike any other! I not only learned what Cowsex means ( I feel like such a dork for not knowing to begin with) but I learned so many other different words and sayings that had me giggling And wishing I seen more of them in books.

This is the kind of romantic comedy that had me rolling on the floor, holding my stomach, laughing so hard I can't stand it kind of story, yet it had plenty of  sexiness, crazy antics, and fabulous characters! I not only laughed a lot, I couldn't help but to squirm and sigh and get all hot and bothered over the sizzling heat, chemistry, and definitely the sex! And this cover is freaking GORGEOUS! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVED every "little bit" of this story. It was so much fun and HOT HOT HOOOOOOOT! I am in absolute awe over Lesley Jones and I can't believe this is the first book I read by her. Now more than ever, I am itching to read every other book she has ever written because baby, I am now HOOKED!

Cowsex gets a DELICIOUSLY ENTERTAINING FIVE SHOOTING STARS! Its a breath of fresh air in romantic comedy and its just a downright hoot! HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT! 


No comments:

Post a Comment