Friday, September 15, 2017

ARC Review - Rocking Standby by Cassandra Lawson!







BLURB:

Gage
There are a lot of perks that go along with being an up and coming rock star. I may not get the private jet, but I always fly first class. Gone are the days when I have to pursue a woman. They toss their panties at me and shove their numbers in the front of my jeans. I am living a charmed life.

So, how did I end up stuck as a standby passenger, hoping to get a flight? Not only did I get stuck in coach, I ended up seated next to the girl next door. Bentley seems sweet and genuine, a far cry from the women I normally date. At least, that’s what I believed before finding out Bentley is a deceitful gold-digger.

Bentley
There is no room in my life for romance. That’s what I’ve been telling myself since I lost the number of the sweet guy I met on my flight. He somehow managed to turn my bad day around, and for a short time, I considered going out with him. He’d been funny and sweet, or so I’d believed. Boy was I wrong.

Gage Addison isn’t just some guy from my flight. He’s lead guitarist of Reckless Release—a freaking rock star! No matter how sweet they seem, I don’t date musicians, especially one who calls me a gold-digging whore the second time he sees me. Getting involved with Gage is not an option, no matter how hot he makes me.

TEASER:



MY REVIEW:

A ROCKIN', SEXY, SIZZLING, ROMANCE FROM CASSANDRA LAWSON! Rocking Standby is the newest book from Miss Lawson and I have to admit, this one was downright RIVETING. The few rock star Romances I have read in the past, I enjoyed, but this one had good heart, wickedly HOT sex, fabulous characters, and passionate romance. 

What I really enjoyed about this particular rock star romance was I felt we got a really good look at all the members of this band. We got to feel what its like touring while trying to maintain their families, their own troubles as well as their new relationships. It was kind of exciting! Plus we get Cassandra's AMAZING style of writing and the incredible passion between the characters I have always loved. And I feel like the chemistry was OFF THE CHARTS SCORCHING HOT! And we even get moments that bring tears to the eyes. All in all, this was unforgettable and beyond ANYTHING I could of imagined! 

Rocking Standby gets an ENTHRALLING FIVE SHOOTING STARS! I can hardly wait to read more rock star romances by Miss Lawson! 

No comments:

Post a Comment