Sunday, September 24, 2017

ARC Review - Dragon's Curvy Concierge by Mychal Daniels!


BLURB:

“I don’t know what you heard about me, but I’m not in that sort of business. I’m a concierge, not a concubine!”
To her retreating back, he lobbed, “And, I want neither of those. I want you.”
When Bronwyn Scott finds herself way over her head as the first time business owner of a personal concierge service, she’s not about to fall for a rich mystery man trying to test her professionalism at every turn.

***
When Bronwyn Scott finds herself way over her head as the first time business owner of a personal concierge service, she’s not about to fall for a rich mystery man trying to test her professionalism at every turn.
Determined to make her business a great success to find and show the mother who left her at birth that she made something of herself, Bronwyn has no time for games or entitled, gorgeous rich dudes.

MacMillan “Mac” Kelnar is at that time in his life where his business can run itself, he’s successful, powerful, and a mature Dragon who’s paid his dues.
When he sees his mate across the parking lot of a Home Improvement Center parking lot as she suffers a hit and run, he’ll stop at nothing to have her, even if that means pretending to hire her as his personal concierge.
Determined to have his mate, this Dragon will stop at nothing until his mate realizes that the only services he's interested in are having all of her.

MY REVIEW:

Another enchanting, sizzling RED SMOKING HOT Dragon story featuring a lovable heroine! Bronwyn is my kind of gal! She is curvy, sweet, caring yet has spunk and her personality just makes me smile. Mac is gorgeous, all alpha male, full of testosterone and has enough charm and arrogance to make me sigh at every turn!

This story had me giggling at times and fanning myself at others! I loved how put together our hero was and how...insistent he was when dealing with his mate. He had me falling head over heels in love with him from the get go and Bronwyn is a real hoot! The moment these two met, you can practically FEEL the zing of heat and chemistry brewing between them. There was enough action and thrill in this to keep me on my toes but it was the romance and charm that really swept me away. I freaking LOVE these Dragons of Mychal Daniels! 

Dragon's Curvy Concierge gets a DELECTABLE FIVE SHOOTING STARS! I don't think I will EVER get sick of these Dragons and I am already anticipating the next one! 


                          

No comments:

Post a Comment