Saturday, September 23, 2017

ARC Review - Fashionably Flawed (Hot Damned book 9) by Robyn Peterman!


BLURB:

You think your job is tedious? Try being the Harbinger of Evil for a day. 
I dare you… 

What’s the Devil to do when his fire no longer burns away his sins and Fate is screwing with his… well, fate? Easy—lie, cheat, steal and dictate my questionably accurate autobiography slash romance novel to my unwilling and outstandingly rude Vampyre niece. 

Welcome to my Hell. 

A mysterious darkness is gunning for me and this time it might prevail, but I have little time to worry about that. Instead of seeking it out, I shall simply go about business as usual. If it’s fated, it will find me. 

My list is long. Traveling to Earth to promote my bestselling romance novel at an alarming book convention where I must protect my privates from the rabid lady readers is enough to frighten even the Devil. Not to mention, I have to avoid my insane mother like the plague and catch the smart-mouthed, gorgeous soul seller on Earth—who may or may not be someone I’d like to keep. 

So today is a day like any other. Punishments must be doled out and chaos must be encouraged. A vacation would be lovely, but there is no rest for the weary… or the evil. Luckily I know how to have an outstanding time doing outrageously bad things. Thank Hades, I’m a handsome bastard. 

There is no fated happily ever after for the Prince of Darkness, no matter what ridiculous ending my niece slaps onto my autobiography. 

Or is there? 

Fate is a bitch, but she usually gets it right. 

MY REVIEW:

A fun, mysterious, outrageous story featuring Satan and is fantastic self! This book had plenty of hysterically LAUGH OUT LOUD moments and pure shake-your-head-I-can't-believe-that-happened moments that was truly entertaining and of course, it has an ending that leaves you knowing there will be MORE from Satan! 

These Hot Damned stories are addicting...like dark chocolate and mint cookies addicting! And I have been anticipating Satan's story for several books now and I can't be more happy with how his book turned out! He was outrageous and full of surprises and wonderfully bad yet had a almost...soft side you don't expect. He had me smiling and laughing and I just kind of crushed on him! And his story is SO epic! Robyn Peterman you are AWESOME!

Fashionably Flawed gets a ELECTRIFYING FIVE SHOOTING STARS! Its so crazy and wild and fun, you won't want to miss it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment