Tuesday, September 5, 2017

ARC Review - Brooke's Special Agents by Eileen Green!


BLURB:

[Siren Menage Amour: Erotic Consensual BDSM Contemporary Cowboy Menage a Trois Romance, M/F/M, HEA]
Brooke Alton never thought she would return to the place where her life nearly took a horrible turn almost a year ago. She had been kidnapped, along with several others, by white slavers that were taking them to Canada.
Charged with helping with their rescue, two special agents, Bradley Smith and Frank Green, had been provided with a picture of Brooke, and they instantly fell in love with her.
When a business venture brought Brooke back to Kalispell, she soon found herself being romanced by the two men she had met briefly. Though they had a long-distance relationship, meeting to see if they had something together was needed.
As their love blossoms, a threat arises from one of their pasts that the men need to attend to. They task themselves with teaching Brooke that they are her protectors as well as her lovers. Can they win her heart while dealing with an unseen enemy?

MY REVIEW:

I feel like its been a while since I had a seriously GREAT menage romance...especially from Eileen Green. And Brooke's Special Agents swept me off my feet and into a sexy, seductive, sigh-inducing, this-is-what-fantasies-are-made-of romance that stole my breath right along with my heart! 

Along side the decadent romance and HOT HOT SIZZLING HOT sex, we get a bit of on the edge suspense and danger. This book had such a perfect mix of sweet, sexy, heart-pounding suspense and romance that I found myself finished with this book way too fast and I wanted to dive right back into the stories and characters. Its one of the BEST menage reads I have read in a few months. Loved it!

Brooke's Special Agents gets a TEMPTING AS SIN FIVE SHOOTING STARS! If you love your menage with a touch BDSM and suspense, you will REALLY love this book!

1 comment: