Saturday, September 23, 2017

ARC Review - Her Devoted Hero by Caitlyn O' Leary!



BLURB:

Her Devoted Hero is available for Pre-Order on Amazon
It will go live on September 25th:
Navy SEAL Dex Evans has a problem. His buddies think it’s a riot when they sign him up for a dating service behind his back. But who would have thought that with a profile like SailorBoy69 he’d snag a woman who was hysterically funny and gorgeous. Too bad she was also skittish as all hell. Dex fears that when she finds out his profile was a set-up, his happily ever after could sink to the bottom of the ocean.

Single mother, Kenna Wright was in way over her head. She’d spent years putting her child first while ignoring her needs. So what was she thinking responding to the flirtatious email? Luckily for her, when she is stuck on a project with Dex, he’s even better in person than he’d been on his online profile. But can she believe this sexy SEAL when he says he’s looking for more than a fling?
When one of her co-workers is murdered and it looks like Kenna might be the next one in the killer’s crosshairs, Dex is determined to keep her safe. But with a target on her back, it’s really hard to keep a shield over her heart.


MY REVIEW:

I have a new hero and his name is Dex! Her Devoted Hero was everything I hoped for and more...heck it actually might of been MORE than I expected. Miss O' Leary's heroes...especially her military heroes make me swoon. EVERY TIME. But Dex...he took his protective and caring, charming and definitely charasmatic self to a WHOLE NEW BRILLIANT LEVEL! I fell in LUST, LOVE, ADORATION with this character. He was fun, charming, gentle, firm, a wonderful alpha and a real sweetheart all rolled into one glorious man. And Kenna, she was also wonderful. Funny, beautiful, caring, and tough, she fit Dex beautifully. And the passion between them was sizzling HOT and surprisingly tender too.

This story made me giggle, squirm, had me on the edge of my seat and was incredibly intense at times with plenty of heart. Her Devoted Hero is my new favorite book from Caitlyn and I can't wait to see what else she has in store for us! I Loved every amazing minute of this story. Caitlyn O' Leary is one of my top 3 MUST READ Military Romantic Suspense authors. I love her books and Her Devoted Hero is even BETTER, HOTTER, FUNNIER, and has heart-thumping suspense and action you do NOT want to miss!

Her Devoted Hero gets an ADRENALINE RUSHING FIVE SHOOTING STARS!


PRE-ORDER TODAY!



READ A SNIPPET BELOW:

“I want a hell of a lot more than just sex. I want your time. Your smiles. Your neurosis. I want to really get to know your son. Your mom. I want to know what you like to order at an Italian restaurant. I want to know what your favorite movie is. What you wear to bed at night. I want to know why in the hell you would think that you’re crazy when you’ve done nothing but protect yourself from being hurt again. But what I really want to know is if you will trust me with a little piece of your heart.”



No comments:

Post a Comment