Sunday, September 3, 2017

ARC Review - Starved (Jane Thornton Book 2) by C.E. Black!




BLURB COMING SOON!




MY REVIEW: 

Starved is the next incredibly riveting  book in C.E. Black's Jane Thornton series and is more exhilarating than Hunger! The characters are wonderful, the story is remarkable and the action is intensified by a million. This is clearly not your typical post-apocalyptic romance but that makes it fresh and ultimately rare. I feel like I was kept plenty on my toes, and every time my heart felt like it was slowing down, it would kick right back up again because of the intensity of the read. And when our bad-ass heroine finds her heroes again things heat up to LAVA HOT once again.

The romance is highly stunning, sexy as all get out, and the action is top notch. Its dark world but with our two heroes and our one tough as nails heroine and her amazing sidekick friend, its makes for a seriously addictive read! C.E. Black is a terrific writer! She created a highly uncommon romantic suspense that is full of surprises and twists in a dark world that can both be intense and wonderfully arousing.

Starved is such a STUNNING read. Its unlike anything I have read and I am equal parts fascinated, and equal parts thrilled. The ending left me hanging and wanting the next part because I NEED to know what happens next. You can't get more intense than that and I am excited. I give Starved an UNBELIEVABLE FIVE SHOOTING STARS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment