Friday, January 20, 2017

ARC Review - Closet Case by K.M. Neuhold!



BLURB:

Jax
That awkward moment when you accidentally fool around with a closet case. I have a strict policy against dating closeted guys. Confused straight guys? Absolutely. Guys who don’t mind being out and proud? Duh. But closet cases are a hard pass. Been there, done that, have the t-shirt with a giant picture of a broken heart on it. It would be a lot easier to stick to my dating rule if Matthew Hart could be slightly less irresistible. 

Matthew
Being a closeted gay college football player is not all it’s cracked up to be. After I broke my high school boyfriend’s heart by refusing to come out of the closet, I swore off serious dating. I don’t want to hurt anyone like that again, and I’ll admit I’m protecting my own heart in the process, too. It was a lot easier to stick to my no dating rule before I laid eyes on Jax Greene. He’s exactly my type in every possible way. If there’s even the slightest chance that history won’t repeat itself, I want to see where things might lead. Convincing Jax to give me a chance though might be the toughest play I’ve ever made. 

**This book is the first M/M installment of the Sexy Nerd Boys series, but can be read as a stand-alone. Recommended for 18+ due to language and all kinds of hot sex 

MY REVIEW:

I FREAKING LOVED CLOSET CASE SO FREAKING MUCH! I do not read a lot of M/M romances often but this one, WOW! Sexy, fun, sizzling, this book BLEW ME AWAY in the BEST FREAKING WAY possible. Matty and Jax were some seriously fabulous men! Jax is fun, sassy, good looking and one great friend. Matty is a hot quarterback who isn't quite ready to come out of the closet, but dang, he is sweet, strong, all man and when he sees Jax, he wants him in his life forever. Watching these two as they fell in love and had some seriously smoking hot sex, It took my breath away and I just could not put the book down until I was finished. I finished this book in ONE day because it was THAT good!

To say I was impressed with the writing would be putting it lightly. The way Miss Neuhold described some of the issues and struggles the LGBT communtiy goes through as they try to live there lives was impressive as hell. I loved the characters and their romance is just AMAZING! Plus, she interlocked some witty, laugh-out-loud banter with sweet, sizzling love that will make you giggle one moment and sigh the next. It was beautiful, sexy and definitely fun! It touched my heart and that is priceless!

Closet Case by K.M. Neuhold gets a SERIOUSLY AMAZING FIVE SHOOTING STARS! Its one romance you wont put down until its done, and then you will want to pick it up again and read it all over gain. BEAUTIFUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment