Wednesday, January 4, 2017

ARC Review - Holding On Tighter by Shayla Black!


BLURB:

Jolie Quinn is a woman in charge. Her no-nonsense attitude has made her a rising star in the fashion world and her brand a household name among the Dallas elite. Nothing will stop her from achieving her goals—not even the gorgeous British security contractor who seems just as interested in seeing her personal assets as he is in protecting her professional ones.

After a tragedy left him broken, Heath Powell made a rule of staying unattached. But Jolie challenges him in a way he can’t ignore, and he isn’t used to backing down from a confrontation—especially when the reward for winning could feel so good. As passion blazes between them, the stubborn, confident beauty arouses more than his desire. She touches his heart.

When a mysterious enemy threatens Jolie and her company, Heath is the only person Jolie can trust to help. But working with him to save her business might put her dangerously at risk of falling in love…


MY REVIEW:

 Holding On Tighter will have you holding on tight to this incredibly addictive story! I WANT this on paperback because Heath blew me out of the freaking water, with his sexy domination and his incredible accent and just the confidant way he does everything! Jolie is one hell of a great reason too for loving this story. Her take charge attitude in the office and the way she speaks her mind and how she has this attitude that makes you think she is badass is just too appealing. I loved her and Heath and how she submitted to Heath but man, that submission only lasted IN the bedroom. And the inner fight she made while submitting just made the way she did it the more sweeter. I loved the incredible tension and the delicious sizzle with every wicked intimate moment between Jolie and Heath. And the action kept me on my toes and had me biting my nails throughout the story..and I thought I gave up biting my nails too!

Shayla Black's Wicked Lover series has been a favorite of mine since Wicked Ties but this one is just...more special and tempting and so darn HOT. I could not put this down and I want another book...LIKE NOW! Miss Black writes pure perfection. Her plots, her storylines, her characters, her romances and definitely the way she writes sex, makes it impossible not to want to buy her books. I want to write how much I loved Holding On Tighter on a billboard sign for the WHOLE WORLD TO SEE! Seriously, this is the reason why I keep coming back for more with Miss Shayla Black. 

Holding On Tighter gets a WICKEDLY HOT FIVE SHOOTING STARS! Its steamy, its heart-thumping good, and the sex will make you weak in the knees and panting non-stop. YOU MUST GET THIS BOOK!

No comments:

Post a Comment