Thursday, January 5, 2017

ARC Review - Untamed Winter by Cassandra Lawson!


BLURB:

The danger to vampires and shapeshifters continue to grow as a powerful enemy sets their sights on seizing control of the born vampire territory. Aided by strangers from a distant land, they are ready to strike. First, they must help their new allies capture a woman by the name of Winter who can control the elements of nature.

Distant and cold, Winter lives a solitary life, only vaguely resembling the passionate girl of her youth. In the blink of an eye, Winter’s world changes. With no memory of who she is, she is able to discover who she was always meant to be. In the arms of a cougar shapeshifter, who calls her Winn and claims to be her mate, she rediscovers the passion she worked hard to bury. Unfortunately, Winter is also unable to recognize the danger stalking her. Will this new untamed Winter be the destruction or salvation of the leader of the cougar shifters?

Cord let his one true mate walk away over a century ago, a mistake he has regretted since that day. When fate puts Winn in his path again, Cord can’t believe his luck. Even better, she doesn’t remember why they cannot be together. Now that his mate is with him again, Cord will do everything in his power to bind her to him and prove they belong together. He will also go to any lengths to protect her from the enemy determined to use her in their bid for power. Can he protect Winn from her enemies without risking the lives of his clan?

MY REVIEW:

Cassandra Lawson, I SWEAR, writes some seriously fantastic paranormal romances with sexy, alpha males and strong willed and feisty heroines that have the kind of sizzling chemistry that I CRAVE in my romances! I freaking LOVED Winter and Cord's story. Every new Moon-Virus story gets better and more potent than you could over imagine and I look forward to each new book in the series, like an addict that craves there next fix. Untamed Winter was absolutely stunning! Winter is so special and strong and her abilities are AMAZING. Cord is the kind of alpha that I freaking get weak in the knees for and wish desperately was a real life man. This story was full of heart stopping action and drool-worthy sex scenes and just the BEST kind of romance you could dream of! 

Untamed Winter had me hooked, line and sinker, from the beginning and I couldn't seem to get enough of the book! I am still in awe and I just finished it. I want to pick it up again and reread Winter and Cord's story just because it was incredible. I want the next one..RIGHT FREAKING NOW! I recommend this series to those that LOVE and CRAVE great Paranormal romances with bite! Cassandra Lawson is a great writer and I am honored that I got a chance to get this ARC.

Untamed Winter gets an AMAZINGLY AWESOME FIVE SHOOTING STARS! Its breathtaking, its sweet, its action-packed and the sex is mouth-watering good! Please give me the next one soon... I AM BEGGING YOU! Run to your closest retailer and pick this book up TODAY! Trust me, you will not regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment