Wednesday, January 25, 2017

ARC Review - Deadly Obsession by J. Lea!


BLURB:

A woman with a bright future.
A man, infatuated by her beauty, determined to get her - at any cost.
And a detective, willing to risk his own life to save hers.

Sometimes, when you least expect it, fate makes an unexpected turn. But not for the better.
April Brookes finds herself in mortal danger, when a stalker enters her life. He watches her every step and makes her life a living hell.

Detective O`Rilley will do everything in his powers to find an obsessed stalker, whose sole purpose is to get April.
Will O`Rilley succeed, or will the stalker's obsession become deadly?

Maybe sometimes, everything simply isn`t enough...

MY REVIEW:

Deadly Obsessions was one heck of a thrill ride! It was nonstop suspense and intriguing twists and had my heart galloping wildly and excitement constantly humming through my veins. I loved the writing the characters and the plot that kept me on the constant edge. WOW! 

This is my first story I have read by J. Lea and I was amazed and completely taken with this story. It was suspenseful story that had me on my toes. I can't get over how thrilling it was. This is one book that deserves a High score!

Deadly Obsession gets a THRILLING FIVE SHOOTING STARS! Its one of those books that will have your nerves zinging and your palms sweaty and is perfect when you need some a good adrenaline rush! 


No comments:

Post a Comment