Friday, March 17, 2017

ARC Review - Heart Of Stone by Cynthia Eden!




BLURB:


She was created to tempt…and enchant. 

Sabrina Lark is a muse who has the ability to inspire any man…to do absolutely anything. Unfortunately for Sabrina, the latest human to fall under her spell has turned out to have one very dark side. Now he’s obsessed with her, and she’s realized—too late—that she just inspired a serial killer. She truly has the worst luck in the world. 

Desperate, Sabrina makes a deal with the devil in order to get some serious paranormal protection. Her protection comes in the oh-so-sexy form of Adam Cross, a man who is able to resist her magic…because Adam really is made of stone. 

He’s a real beast on the outside… 

Cursed centuries before, Adam is a gargoyle. Fierce, strong, and absolutely unstoppable, he is the guard who is placed at Sabrina’s side. He’s supposed to protect her from every danger…he is not supposed to find himself falling under the seductive Sabrina’s spell. But even a man with a heart of stone can find himself pushed too far… 

Sabrina thinks she may have found the perfect lover, but Adam’s past is about to come back and bite them both…and he may not be the man she can trust, after all. If she can’t find a way to touch the man inside the beast, if she can’t make his stone heart burn for her, then they’ll be lost. 

MY REVIEW:

To say I got 100% lost in this book is putting it mildly. I got lost in THE BEST WAY in Heart Of Stone. I got swept away by the paranormal thrills, the sexy and heart felt romance and the whole bucketful of feels!  

Cynthia Eden takes me away EVERY time with her incredible paranormal romances! Her A Bad Things novels are my favorite series. I love the heat from the romance, the thrill from the action, and the unbelievably AMAZING paranormals that we find in these books. I fall HARD for each character from this series and Adam and Sabrina melted my heart and I loved every sizzling moment, every heart-stopping, action-packed one as well! I have always had a fascination with gargoyles and the way Cynthia Eden created Adam, yea, I am in LOVE. Miss Eden's A Bad Things books just get better and better. Every one is more intense than the last. Miss Eden knows how to wrench your heart out of your chest and then bring you one heck of a ending that will put your heart back together again and have you LOVING the feeling! I so enjoy a book that feels like I am free falling from a cliff without a parachute..the adrenaline gets me every time and I can't get enough of it, and Cynthia Eden brings that feeling, Every. Single. Time. 

Heart of Stone deserves a TEN...no a GAZILLION STARS...but I will settle for A STUNNING, HEART-STOPPING FIVE SHOOTING STARS! If you LOVE your paranormal romances with plenty of feels, twists, and unforgettable characters, you will LOVE  Heart Of Stone!


ADD HEART OF STONE TO YOUR GOODREADS "WANT TO READ" LIST NOW!

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/33967730-heart-of-stone

BUY AT AMAZON NOW:

https://www.amazon.com/Heart-Stone-Bad-Things-Book-ebook/dp/B01NCWO5YT/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1489756511&sr=1-1&keywords=heart+of+stone

No comments:

Post a Comment