Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Rescue Me Release!



#newrelease #kindleunlimited
Rescue Me (Heathens Ink, 1)
$2.99 or FREE WITH KINDLE UNLIMITED
Amazon U.S: https://goo.gl/PfIV3k
Amazon U.K: https://goo.gl/LihG4z

I also have a preview of the first chapter for you free on Instafreebie, as well as a free short prequel where you can meet the men of Heathens Ink:
Blurb:
“Your life can change in an instant”~ Madden

I never thought a night out could change everything. All I wanted was to dance, drink, maybe take a cute guy home for a night of fun. I met the guy, but the night ended as a nightmare. Screams, and blood, and tragedy haunt my dreams. I'm alive and I owe it all to the gorgeous marine who refused to leave me for dead. But how can I start a new relationship when I'm not even sure who I am anymore?
“I'll always save you” ~Thane
After a long work week all I wanted was to let my hair down and to meet a nice guy. When I laid eyes on the gorgeous, tattooed man at the bar, I had to have him. I never would have thought the night could end in such horror. I saved his life, and I swear I'll save him as many times as I have to. Even if it means saving him from himself.

**This is the first book in the Heathens Ink series in which every book can be read as a stand-alone.
CAUTION: this book is recommended for readers 18+ and does contain one scene of graphic violence that may disturb some readers. And, in case it wasn't clear from the description, this is an M/M romance, man parts will be touching.




No comments:

Post a Comment