Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Mathias: Dragonfin Mated, Book 3 Release with ARC Review!


Mathias: Dragofin Mated, Book #3 

(A Dragofin Clan Mated Dragon-Gryphon Shifter Curvy Science Fiction•Paranormal•Fantasy Romance Series by Mychal Daniels)



Mathias (Matt) Griffin is a Gryphon warrior guardian, top fighting strategy trainer for the Dragofin Clan and head over heels for his newly met mate, Wren Douglas. Now, if only she’d get a clue!


Give him thousands of portal breaching alien parasites to fight over the torture of being this close to the one woman who gives him new life and strength. Matt has a lot of things on his plate. With the advent of the prophecy, an influx of activity had increased at the interdimensional portal the Dragofin are tasked with guarding. Every new assignment drains him more and more. The only way to refill and regain his strength is to mate with the only woman able to fulfill the calling of being his partner for the rest of their lives. How can he show her he wants her for her and not for what she thinks he needs in a mate–oh and help her get over a real fear of danger and death?

Wren Douglas is a baker. 


She’s also best friend to Quinn Bradford, soon to be Drake. Unlike her friend, Quinn, Wren loves her boring everyday normal life. The only problem? She’s gone and fallen in love with one the most dangerous members of the Dragofin Clan, one Mr. Mathias Griffin. He’s big, beautiful and bodacious in how he attacks life and danger. And, he frightens the holy heck out of her.

Wren couldn’t bear it if he rejected her, and that’s what would happen if he ever got a chance to know her without the exciting trappings of being around her adventure-seeking friend, Quinn. No, her life already has enough risks in it with how many times she handles a knife at her job every day. This girl ain’t about to take on unnecessary risk, fooling with Matt Griffin. It’s a surefire recipe for disaster and more danger!

Will Matt and Wren be able to not only fight powerful enemies but their internal demons as well? Watch what happens when life has different plans. 

Get ready for a ride to rival no other. And remember... all’s fair in love and war!


MY REVIEW:

HOT TAMALE, I THINK I FOUND MY NEW FAVORITE DRAGONFIN BOYFRIEND IN MATHIAS! I think Mathias might very well have topped Ajax and Lucien. He was not only infinitely patient with Wren, but he was caring, sweet, and when the time came, his dominant side had me hot and bothered.  And Wren, she would be one of my BEST friends. I loved her shyness, her naivete, her sweetness and definitely her spunk! When she got drunk and was rambling on, I laughed and giggled and ADORED the way Mathias took care of her. OMG to say this third book was fabulous is putting it lightly. I can't even begin putting into words how much I enjoyed this story.

There was loads of excitement and action and the sex..SCORCHING HOT! This has got to be one of my favorite Paranormal Romance series to date! I loved every single character so far and can't help but to go all "fangirl" over them! Mychal Daniels writing draws me into her her Dragonfin world in a way that makes it nearly impossible to want to leave. From start to finish I was not only severely engrossed in the story but I instantly want the next one, the moment I hit the end...SO GOOD!

Mathias: Dragonfin Mated, Book 3 gets a SENSATIONAL FIVE SHOOTING STARS! Wren and Mathias is definitely a favorite book couple of mine and I can't wait to do a re-read!


Buy Links: http://books2read.com/Mathias




Excerpt:
She looked up, not clearly focused and blew a raspberry. “Ha! You’re just saying that to make me happy. You want me to be happy, don’t you?”
“Yes, I do. I want to be happy too,” he almost whispered the confession.
“You can make me happy by kissing me then. Matt, no one’s ever wanted to kiss me. Does my breath smell or something?”
He laughed. She was beyond anything he could have fashioned for his perfect mate. Wren was both seductive and naive at the same time.
“No, your breath is fine. I’ve always wanted to kiss you too.”
“Really? Then prove it. I dare you to kiss me, beautiful Matt. And, where’s my purse?” she asked, trying to turn in a circle as he ran over to hold her up. “What did my purse ever do to you? I can’t find it.”
“Your purse is on your shoulder,” he said, keeping the gentleness in his voice. She was so funny and entertaining. He could stay like this, just the two of them, forever.
“I still can’t find it. Was my purse mean to you?”
“No, I put it on your shoulder.”
“Okay—I trust you beautiful Matt. Now kiss me, please?”
This was dangerous ground they were treading. Wren was in no mood to move into this part of their relationship in her current state. Matt wouldn’t take advantage of the situation to get what he wanted either. Never in a thousand years would he have figured this time would come. Here they were, Wren asking him to kiss her and him bound to respect her by denying her.
“Wren, I can’t kiss you now—not like this.”
“Why not? I can learn real fast. Give me my phone. I have WiFi on my phone. Let me Gooby it and then I’ll be ready.”
“Don’t you mean Google it?”
“I just said that. Hey, are you trying to confuse me? I know what I just said, beautiful Matt. Matt, you’re so hot.”
“Thank you.”
Author Bio: Mychal Daniels grew up fantasizing about the wonderment of what ifs. This love spilled over into her ability to weave stories that arrested the attention of her siblings and friends. After going the way of the office drone for far too many seasons, she decided to follow her love of romance, fantasy and storytelling to create and share her highly imaginative take on the great what ifs. The result is these books that allow you to step into the world of her fanciful imagination. Enjoy and don’t forget to leave a review while Mychal is off lassoing in your next book boyfriend!




No comments:

Post a Comment