Sunday, March 5, 2017

ARC Review - Thursday Bold Rich & Strong by Fifi Flowers!



BLURB:

He said he first noticed me on a Thursday morning. I noticed him when he asked me if I was named after a one-night stand my mother had with a stranger. He said I liked that he was Bold, Rich & Strong... I wasn't sure if he was right or if I wanted to slap him... meet Deacon!

MY REVIEW:

I have GREAT things to say about Thursday Bold Rich & Strong! This book was incredibly good. I fell head over heels in lust and love with Deacon! Sexy, arrogant, absolutely 100% compelling, this alpha male won me over from the very start and the more and more he used his crassness the more I found myself panting and fanning myself.

 Miss Flowers truly out did herself with this sexy novella! This particular novella was more addicting than my favorite chocolate. Perfectly dreamy, downright steamy, this one took my breath away. I loved every dirty word, every smirk, and ever arrogant comment that Deacon spoke. He was everything I could of imagined and MORE! I can't freaking wait to get my hands on Friday!

Thursday Bold Rich & Strong gets an ADDICTING FIVE SHOOTING STARS! Hot, dirty, fun, and perfectly charming, this novella is my new FAVORITE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment