Wednesday, March 15, 2017

ARC Review - Take Me Back by Meghan March


BLURB:

We fell in love on a beach, got married in paradise, and I carried her off into the sunset. It should have been perfect, but saying “I do” doesn’t guarantee a happily-ever-after.


Two years later, I barely recognize either of us behind the walls we’ve built.

It’s time to bring it full circle. Back to a tropical paradise. Back to find out if we can still make this work.

I’m not willing to give her up, but to save us, I have to risk everything. 

Two damaged people. 

Countless secrets. 

The fight of our lives.

We might be broken, but we’re not done. 

MY REVIEW:


Take Me Back is a new book by Meghan March that is a bit different than her previous books. Its like an action film in reading form! I was LITERALLY on the edge of my seat the whole time I was reading this! I couldn't figure out what secrets Dane hid and once they were revealed, I was totally surprised because I thought it was something totally different. Not only was this book full of incredible, scary, nail-biting action, but the sex was scrumptious and the way both Dane and  Kat fight for their marriage was a breath of fresh air and just stole my heart right from my chest! You can feel all sorts of emotions while reading this book and you will crave the roller coaster ride again and again.

Meghan March never fails to bring about a story that will capture your attention from the very beginning. Usually starting with an amazing cover and ending with a twist you don't see coming! Its addicting and I come to crave the twists and surprises and most of all, the romance, that ONLY Miss March knows how to bring. The kind of romance and sizzling heat a great romance is all about. Her characters are well developed and always seem to speak to my heart and her plots have enough turns and twists to keep me guessing.

Take Me Back deserves a WHOPPING TEN STARS...but I can definitely settle for a RICH AND AMAZING FIVE SHOOTING STARS instead! This book is a real treasure and its an absolute MUST READ!

No comments:

Post a Comment