Sunday, May 18, 2014

ARC Review of Second Chance At Love by Grace Ryles

 
 
BLURB:
 
Amidst a harrowing past can one woman find the strength to start again with not one but two men? For the first time in six years Kylie Jansen is free. For six years she lived in abject fear of a man who was supposed to love her. Finally able to breathe again Kylie finds herself at a crossroads.

Should she swear off men for good or should she give the two brothers who make her feel more than she has ever felt before a chance?

Trent and Jaxson Andrews are tired of living the bachelor’s life. One look from the entrance of a crowded diner, and Trent and Jaxson are hooked. Now the real test starts. Having found their woman, they have to come together to make her realize that trusting not one but both of them and taking second chance at love is what she needs to heal her heart.
 
 
MY REVIEW:
Second Chance at Love is Grace Ryles debut novel. Its a very fine book too. For those that don't know me, let me tell you that I just ADORE ménage romances... A LOT! The idea of 2 or more men loving on one woman is just the ultimate fantasy for most red blooded women. I just love the idea of 2 men loving, protecting, cherishing, and making love to one woman. It means the ultimate pleasure and being truly wanted.
Second Chance at Love was the perfect romance in that regard. I liked how it took several chapters before there was actually sex involved. I really felt that both Trent and Jaxson were courting Kylie and that just doesn't happen a lot in erotic romance. So the fact that Miss Ryles made sure there was actually courting going on was a treat I enjoyed immensely.
There was a few mistakes in the book but honestly, for this being the first book of Miss Ryles, it wasn't overwhelming and to me, I expect that in the first book. It didn't take too much away from the story and it was easy enough to follow and enjoy.
I am happy to say, I will be keeping a VERY close eye out on Grace Ryles and her work. I am SO VERY PLEASED with what she has created so far and am sure she will be rising to the top with Siren in NO TIME.
I gave Second Chance at Love a GLORIOUS FOUR AND A HALF OUT OF FIVE STARS. Its a wonderful new masterpiece with lots of romance, passion, old hurts, and new warm memories to be had. I loved the characters and am dying for a second book. If your in need of a romance featuring two hot, caring men loving on a woman who has been hurt in the past, and who wants to heal, protect and love her, then I recommend Second Chance at Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment